2009-02-06

Vornoi diagrame

As I wrote in the previous text, we could know many architects have tried to deform the existing grid system. But most of them have almost a similar construction and explanation as a character of grid system.

In this condition, there are some unique system which is absolutely different from the normal grid system in its internal character.

Vornoi diagrame has a capacity to create a new order and shape.

So, at first, I will research the method of space construction using Vornoi formular and scripting in the 'generative component' and 'Rhino' programe. Before that, I have to set my object and condition which I will make.

And second, I will research the element which is brought out from the first stage.
I will make a structural experiment and environment experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment